Rates are DOE
The key requirements are experience working with Web/UI Design teams and experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal preferred).
- Partner with Marketing, IT, and Business Technology to gather requirements and then translate requirements into thorough and detailed business requirement documents that can be presented to all levels of management, customers, development teams and vendors.
- Experienced in complete SDLC. Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate application information to non-technical users and business processes to technical resources.
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners. Also, to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Develop detailed user acceptance test cases and flows, including guidance on context and approach to testing. Plan, prepare, facilitate and supervise the execution of UAT when Marketing Systems are impacted or require a change.
- Consider the impact to current and future business environments, marketing systems and processes. Assessing upstream & downstream effect of any potential changes and presenting analysis/recommendations to management
- Ability to create detailed and thorough design documents and test plans/execution for medium to large initiatives.
- Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst supporting website development teams.
- 3+ years’ of hands-on experience with Content Management/Digital Experience Platforms (Drupal, Adobe Experience Platform, Optimizely DXP, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to lead documentation efforts with minimal supervision and hold others accountable for deliverables
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies: Waterfall, iterative, Agile.
- Understanding of technical aspects of website, app measurement, user experience and content strategy best practices.
- Ability to develop detailed technical documents and data diagrams
- Project Management and Collaboration Software Visio, Confluence, Workfront all preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to present technical information to others with clarity and ease
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Extremely detail oriented with a focus on quality
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities