This role expects a Principal Consultant act as end-to-end ACM Subject Matter Expert and to provide a holistic process/function/technical viewpoint of the ACM Solution. This includes the integration points (up/downstream) with non-ACM applications. The role will assess requirements for fit/gap w/in the specific function. Coordinates the activities of the Functional Consultants and Development Consultants assigned to the project.
In this role you will be focused on SAP’s Agricultural Contract Management (ACM) offering; facilitating the implementation and support of same to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. The day-to-day role will coordinate and partner with the customer and the customer’s system integrator to analyze and define business requirements, processes, and objectives. This role will also support and or deliver configuration, testing and implementation on client systems as well as assist clients in achieving their Digital Transformation vision and Best-Run Business capability from their SAP and other IT investments.
Our vision is to drive business value and ultimately successful outcomes by helping our customers understand how best to leverage, implement, and sustain SAP solutions for the industries in which they operate.
The role will require providing comprehensive advice to our customers on long-term and short-term perspectives on their key strategic imperatives and recommended innovations which anticipate the future directions of both business and IT stakeholders. The role will require the coordination with any other SAP consultants for project deliverables, timeline, priorities, and solution discussions.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 7 years’ professional experience with SAP product offerings.
- A 4-year university degree is required
- A minimum of 4 full ACM implementation projects OR
- Agriculture Industry experience is required
- Demonstrated experience being a resource to other consultants with an ability to lead teams, execute across application areas, and deliver utilization rates above expectations
- Knowledge in commodity trading – Agriculture commodity trade industry
- Actual SAP SD/MM/FI module experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Activate Methodology & Business Process Management expertise
- Adept at handling project communications, capable of having peer interactions and engaging with solution stakeholders, managing expectations, and proposing value-based offerings.
Experience with the following SAP Modules is expected:
- Bulk Transportation Extension (ACM/TM) for SAP ACM
- SAP Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE)
- SAP Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP Commodity Trade Risk Management (CTRM)
- Treasury Risk Management (TRM)
Experience with the following SAP Technical areas is preferred
- ABAP/Debugging skills
- Business Rules Framework (BRFplus)
- SAP Notes – Searching/implementation
- SAP Switch Framework/Business Functions activations
- Fiori Launchpad (FLP)/ACM Fiori apps