Job Title: Senior Mobile Engineer
Job Location:100% remote
As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you will collaborate extensively with product managers, designers, and engineers to develop new product features and apps. Our team uses the latest mobile technologies, and we’ll need your expertise to keep us at the cutting-edge by rapidly developing, fast, and secure experiences for our users. You’ll be tackling tough design and product problems alongside other engineers
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build a world-class user experience
- Engineer efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex mobile applications
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering to deliver great user experiences
- Tackle tough design and product problems
- Keep up to date with the latest iOS and Android platform capabilities
- Maintain coding standards to facilitate code maintenance and improvements
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs and prototypes
- Debug production issues across services at multiple levels of the stack
- You will identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design
- You will design and build mobile automation tooling to support mobile engineering teams across the enterprise
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6 years of experience in IT role
- 4 years of experience with React Native
- 4 years of experience with RESTful API
- Have 4 years of software development experience shipping features to consumers using React or React Native
- Experience with RESTful APIs is a must requirement
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C or Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with TDD/BDD is a plus
- Strong experience with Agile and Lean software engineering methodologies and able to mentor others in these practices
- Strong understanding of core mobile application concepts (e.g., mobile app lifecycle, push notification, and deep-linking)
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in mobile application architecture, including performance, security, and usability.
- Strong understanding of and experience in unit and functional automated testing
- Sound software engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people’s lives